Study Jams are community-organized study groups around Google online developer courses. The goal is to support as many students as possible in completing the course, thereby raising the technical level of the community.
* Registration on Udacity
* Attendance in Study Jam sessions
* Submission of final project
What students get:
* Personal tutoring on the course material
* Community setting to support course learning
* Swag pack
* Google-offered Study Jams completion certificate
* 15% Discount on the Android Nanodegree upon course completion
* Opportunity to join Google Launchpad with completed app, pending app quality
Study Jams: Android for Beginners II
This pdf describes the final project idea as well as the implementation steps.
Send the Project idea until Sunday, April 24th, 23:59 and the GitHub link to the project code until Wednesday, May 18th, 23:59.
- Java Objects
- CheckBox, EditBox, ScrollView
- Styles and Themes
to be added
This lesson will guide the students in creating a Hello World Android Studio Project and push it to GitHub.
To be added
1-5 of 5